Pedal & Paddle Store Policies
- 7 days for cash back, 30 days for store credit.
- No returns or exchanges on non-stock special order items.
- Returned or exchanged products must be in new condition with original packaging.
- We are not responsible for repairs left for over 30 days post completion.
- All service work includes a 30 day guarantee.
- Under this guarantee, we will gladly readdress any issues directly related to or covered by services that we have performed within the past 30 days.
- Not covered is abuse, neglect, work performed by the customer, or work unrelated to services that were provided by us
Rentals, Adventures & Shuttles
- Reservations must be paid in full. Payment is non-refundable except in the cases of bad weather or high water.
- A valid credit card and photo ID is required by one person from each party.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- For safety we do not permit paddlers to embark on trips alone.
- NO ALCOHOL. No intoxicated persons. No exceptions.
- Payments are non-refundable.
(Exception to this policy: Cancellations by Pedal and Paddle due to weather, river conditions, etc.)
- For safety reasons, we can only shuttle persons 8 years or older in our vehicles.